Wednesday, 12 October 2022
  2 Replies
  730 Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe

Hi there,

I recently upgrade my PC to Windows 11 22h2, before I was using Windows 10 latest version.

Now when I try to generate the schedules in the "Print" tab the app crashes when selecting "Weekend Meeting" or "Combination" on the right side of the screen. Selecting "Midweek Meeting" cause no problem at all and the schedules are generated. Is anyone having the same issue with W11?

Thank you so much for your help!

Best regards

3 months ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo

I had the same problem a few days ago. I don't know for sure, if that was really the reason, but i checked all brothers for public talks and found, that there were some without a congregation. that is another problem for itself, but when i deleted this brothers and added them new with the correct congregation, the app didn't crash again. 

(sorry for my bad english, normaly i speak and write german)

Best regards, 
Jürgen 

3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo

Thank you so much, I had 5 speakers without congregations assigned.

I proceed as you mentioned and it worked well, the app does not crash anymore.

Thank you again for your help!

rvb selected the reply #9559 as the answer for this post — 3 months ago
3 months ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo

I had the same problem a few days ago. I don't know for sure, if that was really the reason, but i checked all brothers for public talks and found, that there were some without a congregation. that is another problem for itself, but when i deleted this brothers and added them new with the correct congregation, the app didn't crash again. 

(sorry for my bad english, normaly i speak and write german)

Best regards, 
Jürgen 

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!